Aylesbury’s Sustainable Directory includes local retailers, groups and businesses which operate in a sustainable way. We are continually building our list, so please do help us by sending in details of any businesses or groups you feel should be included, using our form at the bottom of the page.
Filter by category
Use the below filters to see only listings from a specific category in the directory above. To clear a filter, use the back button inyour browser.
Buckinghamshire CultureBuckinghamshire Culture
Buckinghamshire Culture has emerged in response to a need to better connect, celebrate and enhance the creative and cultural organisations in Buckinghamshire and the great work that they do.
In 2018, spearheaded by Bucks County Council, they collectively started work on a Cultural Strategy for the county, which outlined the need for a new cultural partnership to take this work forward. Their partnership is made up of representatives from creative and cultural organisations, higher and further education, schools, economy and growth, place-making and health and wellbeing alongside artists and museum professionals.
They aim to:
- Increase opportunities for arts and cultural experiences and participation for everyone
- Connect and build the creative and cultural sector, developing partnerships and joint working
- Attract investment and funding for joint projects
- Build capacity and enhance sustainability for the sector
- Raise the profile of creativity and culture in Buckinghamshire and its relevance to our daily lives
- Ensure creativity and culture enhance the quality of all our places
Add to the directory
If you or someone you know should be included in our directory, please add their details using this form
Please note a listing on this page does not imply endorsement of the organisation or of product quality.